photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Desk of the Day - Adventure Time Vans OTW

I've been working on these shoes for a little while now, and I'm really enjoying working on them. They're one of my favourite themes - Adventure Time! And I've included a load of characters that I don't usually get to paint on shoes... Cinnamon Bun has been one of my favs to paint.

Can you guess which characters all of these are?





2 comments:

  1. These are already fantastic! I can't wait to see the completed shoe :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you have really got a lot of characters packed onto the shoes :)
    Cinnamon Bun looks great and YAY for TreeTrunks and Abracadaniel?
    adventure time awesomeness :)

    ReplyDelete