photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Warby Parker Fall Collection 2013



As a kid I never needed glasses, I remember looking at my friends who needed them and being a little envious of theirs. I wanted to be able to wear bright turquoise "The Little Mermaid" glasses to school. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful I don't need glasses yet, but I see the way glasses can frame someones face, make a statement or pull an outfit together. When the "nerd glasses" trend started I was one of the first to jump on the bandwagon. I don't think I was even being ironic, I just loved the way I could wear an extra accessory on my face!

Today Warby Parker launches their fall 2013 collection of eyeglasses, and I'm smitten with each and every pair. They look like something you'd be delighted to find in a vintage shop, like they have a history to them, they're timeless. I could imagine a 1950s business man (or every male cast member of Mad Men) smoking a cigar in a pair of these glasses, which, weirdly, makes me want to wear them even more.

Here are some of my favs from the new collection, there are plenty more amazing styles of eyeglasses and sunglasses available on the website. They even have a pair named Preston which remind me of my home town, Preston.





5 comments:

  1. I'm the very same way. I've never needed glasses (though that might be changing soon), and was always jealous because of how nice they look on folks.

    Also-- thems some hadsome frames! I'm more jealous now than ever! Wow!

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO happy when I found out I needed reading glasses (and luckily it's a really low prescription), so I totally get what you mean. These glasses are beautiful and I love how they styled the shots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! They're beautiful. ♥ I wish I need glasses. :O I would wear these all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful glasses. I like cateyes an own a Ray Ban! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete