photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 6 September 2013

The Bridesmaids - Digital illustrations



A couple of weeks ago I got asked to do some of my digital illustrations for a lady who's getting married soon. She wanted an illustration of each of her bridesmaids to give them as a gift. I have the say, these girls are probably the coolest bridesmaids ever. I've really enjoyed illustrating their fun hats, hair styles and make up.

Each of the frames was based around an object that represented the relationship the bride had with each bridesmaid.

You can see the work in progress of a couple of the illustrations here.

If you'd like your own custom illustration, check out my shop. I also do completely custom wedding invitations.

More of my illustration work.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that each have a customized frame to suit their personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! I bet they'll love them!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ImThese are so wicked cool! I'mwaiting to see if I win a shop credit before ordering my own ;)

    ReplyDelete