photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 14 September 2013

Revolt - My second week!

After the first couple of days of feeling extremely sore after my Revolt exercise videos (I was literally walking like a penguin), I decided it was time to look at some good stretching techniques for after my workout. I tried out a few, but the following video feels like it gives me the best stretch and I feel so much better after workouts now I'm doing it.


This week I've been packing to move to London, so have had very little time to fit in exercise, but I've managed to only miss 1 day. Revolt has been really easy to fit around my life so far. I haven't stuck to the diet plan too brilliantly for the first week, as it was a detox plan and there weren't many vegan options. As I mentioned in my last post I've mainly been eating clean, cutting out wheat and sugar and drinking lots of Sunwarrior protein shakes. I feel like I have a lot more energy after cutting out the wheat and sugar especially and I'm feeling stronger over all from exercising more. So far I'm really impressed with the Revolt plan.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, thanks for posting the stretching vid. I pretty much never stretch during cool-down and end up in a terrible state for DAYS after a good workout! Hope this helps me a bit, haha.

    As for detoxing, I never feel better than when I cut sugar and starches and wheat. I'm back to old, bad habits right now, but I could use a good cleanse again, I think!

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete