photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 27 September 2013

Lizzie and Jaqueline - Two more designs for Yull Footwear

As I'd explained in my previous Yull Footwear post, I entered a British themed footwear competition at Yull. My first design was based around the hustle and bustle of Piccadilly, these two are more regal and feminine. I think these fit the feminine and classic Yull Footwear style really well. I wanted to name them very british names, so Lizzie is named after good old Queen Liz. And Jaqueline is a female version of the Union Jack.

You can see more of my shoe designs here.


5 comments:

  1. eee! that pattern is GORGEOUS! especially on the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pattern is so lovely <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute!!! you have a knack for awesome patterns and cute details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, i love the jaqueline! you have some truly amazing skills :)

    xx
    Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. check out Gipsy Dharma's web page

    ReplyDelete