photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Wednesday Art Feature: Grelin Machin

Grelin Machin is one of those people you can't help but admire. Not only is she skilled in digital illustration, but she can also paint, make kick ass plushies and sculpt too!

Her work really stands out to me because of her great use of bright colours and her creepy/cute style. I love the way she illustrates beautiful women surrounded by creepy and adorable monsters.

Grelin's work has been a constant source of inspiration to me, in fact, it was her work that made me start learning adobe illustrator! I hope one day I can be almost as skilled as this talented lady.







6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the third illustration. All of them are really neat though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oua amazing use of gradients <3 I love this work!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these illustrations are scary but also super amazing <3 love it!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is definitely a style of artwork that I really like. Gotta keep this in mind when I'm decorating my new house (and when I actually have money). ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just awesome. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete