photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 8 February 2013

Fashion Favs Friday 08/02/13


1. Kitty Ballistic - Hypo allergenic jewellery that looks almost magical. Their galaxy earrings are stunning.

2. Azulado - Ceramic jewellery that's sure to turn heads. It's all so unique and beautiful.

3. Newells Jewels - A variety of fun and colourful jewellery, I especially love their bees and butterflies.

4. Sidirom - Fun knitted jewellery and scarves in a great selection of colours and designs.

5. Noteworthy Garments - A selection of on trend vintage fashion at great prices.

8 comments:

  1. Great finds as usual! I am especially loving the orange necklace from Azulado, so beautiful!
    Happy Friday! :)
    xo Hannah

    p.s. I would love if you stopped by to enter by Shabby Apple Giveaway!
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com/2013/02/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! The first two pieces especially are really beautiful, very special!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing to see my work featured amongst so beautiful creations!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that orange necklace and those pants— i am dyinggg! what awesome new shops, thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I name these stuff- mermaind stuff? <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you so much for featuring my earrings on your fantastic blog. Sorry I haven't been back to comment sooner, I was away for my birthday - it's as if you knew! ;-)

    LOVE the other items so much, my earrings are in very good company. :-)

    ReplyDelete