photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 3 January 2013

Etsy Shop Crush: The Watson Shop

I came accross The Watson Shop while searching for Christmas Decorations (they do Christmas cushions! How awesome!! Shut up about Christmas Chantal.). The first thing that struck me about The Watson Shop is the quirky, vintage vibe I get from their cushion covers. The covers are made from burlap, repurposed from Coffee bags.

I can just imagine these cushions scattered around a coffee shop, the smell of coffee in the air and the crisp, raw texture of burlap cushions seems like a perfect match.





5 comments:

  1. Oh I like the moose! Seems perfect for a little cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these look incredbile *_* my nan's mum had some pillows which looked like this!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are awesome! I will have to check them out!

    xo
    brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so awesome! I need to browse Etsy more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. They actually had a pillow with cows on it at IKEA last time I went. Cody thought it was too weird to put on our couch. HA! I love anything with animals on it. :) It's a friendly reminder of why I don't eat them.

    ReplyDelete