photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday Art Feature: Kristina Møller

Kristina Møller is a Canadian artist based in Toronto. Her work combines two of my most favourite things, pretty colours and animals! I often find myself wishing I could see the world through the eyes of different artists, and Kristina is certainly one of them. Her imaginitive paintings and confused, childlike portraits are so unique.

She sells her original work too, and for such reasonable prices! I have so many of her paintings on my Christmas wish list. I can't wait to decorate my house with her adorable little cat & dog paintings.





Which one is your favourite? Mine is the girl with the turquoise hair.

4 comments:

  1. These are so neat! Definitely unique. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the halloween cats. I need to follow her on Tumblr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love these. I totally missed this post. I like the first one and last one. I am going to go check out her stuff right now. :)

    ReplyDelete