photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 23 October 2012

My Modcloth Halloween Wishlist

I've just realised, despite all my excitement about Halloween, I actually still haven't got around to doing a Halloween themed post! This HAS TO change!
So I thought I'd kick off my Halloween posts by showing you some kick ass clothes from ModCloth.

ModCloth has a really good deal on at the moment where you can save $20 on any orders over $50 if you're a new customer and have been invited by a regular ModCloth customer. If you Click Here you can access my invite and start shopping (and saving money! haha.)


Click here to take a look at all of these lovely items.
What's your favourite Halloweeny Mod Cloth item?
I can't get over how adorable the little bat bag is. He's made out of vegan "leather" too!

6 comments:

  1. Those skeleton knee-highs are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I want that purple dress and orange bag! Cuteeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that orange cambridge satchel is to die for.

    and because i'm lazy - the black cat shoes in the post before this are a-maz-ing. i stared at them in my reader for awhile.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that white top!

    ReplyDelete