photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 11 October 2012

Introducing Tofu

I'd like to introduce you all to the newest member of my family, Tofu! He showed up as a stray at my mum's work about two months ago (we think he may have arrived on a mail van so could have come from anywhere in England!). A couple of weeks ago it started getting a bit cold for him to live outside of the mail centre, so for now he's staying with us until we find his old family. Or if we don't find them, he now has a forever home with us.

It's been over 6 years since I've had my own cat and I must say, the house feels more complete with one! It's so lovely to be able to fall asleep listening to the purring of a content furrball. I love having a little buddy sat on my desk while I'm painting or blogging, although he hasn't quite figured out that the keyboard isn't a bed yet!

We think he's not much older than 1 or 2, he's still a playful little fella. He's very talkative, and will give you a little "hello" mew when he walks past you. He's still not sure about the dogs, Effy is a little upset that he hisses at her because she so wants to be his friend.



15 comments:

  1. Awww! So adorable! I am a bonafide cat lady and truly believe cats make any home better. Enjoy being a kitty mommie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! Tofu!! How adorable :D Rescue kitties make some awesome pets most of the time. Congrats!! He looks like such a sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name Tofu and his little half goatee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE! Congrats!

    Meg
    guppyandwhaleshark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first kitten ever was named Tofu! Quite handsome. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, he's a total stud! Nice to meet ya, Tofu! :D

    xo, Adriana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet. I love it when people save homeless animals. The name is awesome by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tofu is gorgeous! So glad you introduced us, and I am so happy you guys are giving him a forever home! :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw!! What a sweet little baby!!! After 6 years it sounds like you were really due for a cat too! Congrats :)

    xox Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Tofu,
    I think i love you already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the new addition. He found such a great home. Welcome tofu!

    ReplyDelete