photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 30 September 2012

September Sponsors - Part 2

Here are some more of my lovely sponsors! Please go and check their blogs, they're all very talented and interesting people.


 [Etsy] [Blog] [Facebook]
Hi, I'm Midge! I am an artist and designer for my feminist centered etsy shop, Modern girl Blitz, as well as a zinester, crafter and over all DIY enthusiast. And I like to collect fake glasses. I wear many hats, so check me out on the interwebs if you have any hats in common with me!
 
[Blog] [Etsy
I am a family loving, fashion fanatic, art-obsessed, goofy geek who spends her time blogging on Kitty Snooks. Kitty Snooks is a blog about the things that fascinate me in life, my art, and other miscellaneous thoughts that I decide to share. I hope you'll find some inspiration or at least a laugh or two whilst visiting my blog!
 
 [Blog] [Shop] [Twitter]
Well hello there. To be grammatically correct, as I generally am, I'm Em. But I prefer it with a lower case 'e'. I describe myself as being quite possibly a dinosaur made up of several cupcakes taped together, painted blue, & sprinkled with glitter. Bitch.  
I am a baker, a crafter, an iPhone-Photographer. An occassional jewellery maker, plastic dinosaur collector & Blogger.

Nice to meet you. I am a collector of vintage, floral, cameras, and knickknacks. I am a beginner in the world of sewing and crafts. I hope to sell handmade odds and ends in my very own shop one day. Most of the time, I can be found with Dominick, who is my best friend, love dove, and side kick.
 
[Blog] [Twitter] [Etsy
I am a vintage shop owner, blogger, photography enthusiast, and self taught graphic designer living in California below the beautiful Yosemite Valley.  I am a bit of a wildflower with a passion for discovery and a love of adventure no matter how big or how small.   I grew up on a thousand acre ranch I have lovingly titled The Thousand Acre Woods.  I still reside there with my family, my husband Christopher Robin, and our two dogs and three cats.  My blog follows me as I navigate through this wonderful journey as a business owner, writer, and designer.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely going to check the ladies out that I don't already follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'm a new follower and was hoping that you'd like to return the favor. Go to: www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com, read me, and follow if you like what you read! That'd be AMAZING!!

    Positively,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great people. I will have to go visit them. :)

    ReplyDelete