photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 31 August 2012

New Blog Layout!

Has anyone noticed my new blog layout? I'm completely crazy about it and can't stop showing it to my friends.

I've known for a while that my blog needed a good spruce up, and fully intended on researching how the hell to do that (when I got round to it, in about 5 years). Then, a couple of months a go, I discovered Chloe at Lazy Explorers was hosting a give away to get a new blog make over by My Billie Designs. I entered thinking nothing would come of it, because I basically never win anything.

A week later I received an email from Melanie at My Billie Designs saying I'd won her give away. I was so happy! Melanie has been fantastic, she's done every detail specifically how I'd wanted it, and I think my blog looks brilliant. It's like she jumped in my brain & somehow made sense of all the jumbled up ideas I had.

I completely recommend you checking out Melanie's design work. Her prices are really reasonable, especially for the amount of time she must spend making everything.









3 comments:

  1. Chantal! Thanks so much for this sweet post!! I'm thrilled that you love it so much : ) It's been one of my favorite designs to work on so far!

    My Billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap it's looking goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete