photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 3 August 2012

Fashion Favs Friday 03/08/12

1. Sharon Boaz Fashion - Hand made and vintage inspired fashion. This shop is full of beautiful prints and lovely statement pieces for your wardrobe. Very reasonably priced too!

2. Still With You - I discovered this shop when I fell in love with their hand stitched jewellry. They have a great combination of other items too, including really pretty raw crystal jewellry and hand dyed scarves.

3. Santa Cara - Almost everything in this shop is on my wishlist. It's whimsical, quirky and beautifully illustrated jewellery makes me want to have a rave tea party on the moon (that's a good thing)

4. ArchetypeZ - With my recent obsession with geometric everything, I was drawn to this shop and it's fabulously modern jewellry. I particularly love the wooden geometric earrings because it's mixing nature with awesome shapes.

5. Cara Mia Vintage - In my opinion, one of the best vintage shops for great quality designer vintage items. They have such a great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment