photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 10 August 2012

Fashion Favs Fri 10/08/12

1. madama Robe - Cute little speech bubble pins that come in a variety of colours with lots of different sayings on. Perfect as a gift for a special friend!

2. Oh Honey Hush - Beautiful bow hair ties and bandanas. So many great colours and patterns! A perfect addition that will jazz up any outfit.

3. Rock Cakes - Super fun jewellry. I love the bright lazer cut gem brooches!

4. LeBestiaire - I love love love their embroidered feather tees and sweaters. If I owned one I'd want to wear it every day.

5. LaLa Shoes - This shop has the most incredible baby shoes ever! I might start popping some babies out just so I can buy these shoes.

4 comments: