photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 13 July 2012

Fashion Favs Friday - 13/07/12


1. Fox and Brie - Elegant and classy bow ties in a great range of quality materials and patterns.
2. Zvezdana Vintage - Fun and fresh vintage fashion. I would buy everything in this shop if I could!
3. Our Little Daisy - Cute dresses and outfits that look so comfy yet fashionable.
4. Shadowplaynyc - Space inspired clothing. I did a little wee when I saw their amazing skirts.
5. Chrystal Shop - Original and creative clothes, you'll stand out from the crowd in these stylish wardrobe must haves.

4 comments:

  1. Those bow ties make me wish I had a fancy-dressing man in my life to buy bow ties for. :O !!!!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow and the skirt!

    ReplyDelete