photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 5 March 2012

Photo Shoot Part 1

Last monday I did the styling and make up for a photo shoot by the photographers Kyle Chapman and Aiden Tate. I had so much fun. Ginge looked sh*t hot and the guys produced some kick ass photos.

I provided some PonyChops shoes and a bag for the photo shoot (these will be up for grabs pretty soon on my shop):

I coloured in a vogue picture to plan out what make up look I was going for. I think it turned out really well in the end. Can't wait to see Kyles pics for some close ups of the face:


 Aiden has just sent me his finished photos and here they are! I'm so pleased with them!! I'll add the final pictures from Kyle soon when the editing process is complete!





These photos were shot on a lubitel 166B, which is a really snazzy looking russian camera.





3 comments:

  1. i love the bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shop is amazing!!! Will you be producing anything cat-related? I love cats! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow!!!! this is amazing, i LOVE it!!!! x

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete